What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (personal computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone, etc.) when you browse websites on the Internet.
Besides, when you access the MTS website on the Internet, other data are automatically collected, including the technical characteristics of your device, your IP address, information about your browser and language, date and time of access to the website, the addresses of requested pages on the website, and other information.
What types of cookies are used
Depending on the browser and device you use, different sets of cookies are used, including strictly necessary, operational, functional and analytical cookies.
What cookies can be used for
When you visit the MTS website on the Internet, cookies may be used to:
- maintain the operation and security of the website;
- improve the quality of the website;
- register in the system of self-service (personal area);
- provide you with information about MTS, its products and services;
- improve products and (or) services and develop new products and (or) services.
Other information may be used to generate your "interest list" of random identifiers, categories of interest, and timestamps to show you Internet content and advertisements that meet your interests.
How to manage your cookies
To learn how to manage cookies with your browser or device, you can use the instructions provided by the browser developer or device manufacturer.