MTS is proactive and promotes various charitable organizations and projects, very often together with its subscribers.
To support one of the charitable organizations or a particular child, just send a USSD request.
By dialing the USSD code from the list below, you can transfer 2.00 BYN from your personal account in favor of the relevant organization. To donate a larger amount, you should send several requests.
USSD-number *222* is available for those organizations whose business objectives are connected only with the provision of assistance to people.
When dialing this number, 0 BYN is charged from the subscriber’s personal account.
- * 222 * 1 # Belarusian Children's Hospice (YSSD)
- * 222 * 2 # BlagoDarim - help to the orphans
- * 222 * 3 # SOS - Children's villages
- * 222 * 4 # Mogilev Children's Hospice
- * 222 * 5 # Belarusian Children's Fund
- * 222 * 6 # Center for Assisting Autistic Children
- * 222 * 7 # UniHelp
- * 222 * 8 # The Chance Foundation
- * 222 * 11 # The PORA Center
- * 222 * 12 # Names Media
- * 222 * 13 # The Angels Squad
- * 222 * 14 # Life Assistance Center
- * 222 * 15 # Bobruisk Children's Hospital
- * 222 * 16 # Caritas Minsk
- * 222 * 22 # UNICEF
- * 222 * 17 # ADRA Religious Mission
- * 222 * 18 # Angel’s Heart
- * 222 * 19 # Grodno BOC Diocese
- * 222 * 20 # Babies Rescue
- * 222 * 21 # Early, ROO
- * 222 * 23 # Children. Autism. Parents
- * 222 * 24 # The Vera Help Center
- * 222 * 25 # Caritas Grodno
- * 222 * 51 # The White Stork Foundation
USSD-number *227* is available for those organizations whose business objectives are not connected exclusively with the provision of assistance to people.
The cost of calling is 0.04 BYN.
- * 227 * 1 # Life-Giving Source
- * 227 * 2 # St. Valentine’s Church
- * 227 * 3 # Helping Hand
- * 227 * 4 # Tatiana’s Temple
It is also possible to support a particular child. You can find out the required USSD code in the UniHelp Charitable Foundation.
Those who need to raise funds for charity in order to get a USSD code should contact the UniHelp Charitable Foundation: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +375 (17) 268-48-04, +375 (17 ) 382-31-98.
Conditions for getting assistance from UniHelp
Subscribers to all MTS price plans can make a donation. A free incoming SMS confirms a successful money transfer.
Please note that to make a donation, the account balance after the transaction must be at least 0.3 rubles for the subscribers with an advance payment method and 0.00 rubles for the subscribers with a credit payment method.